Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a weekend!

And by the title I mean, we pretty much did nothing productive, unfortunately. Well, Cole did good, he got a garden planted. Other than that we didn't do any of the things I had mentioned before... we didn't get to go to Calley's shower. Garrett had a hand in that. We also didn't go to Lance and Taylor's. We were just too tired. We stayed home Saturday night and I made dinner and Sangria, really good by the way... I'll post the recipe. And we watched the Wrestler. I found the movie a little boring.

Tonight me and Garrett are going to go to Red Lobster for a little surprise get-together for one of my mom's friends. It will be nice for him to see everybody.

I finally added a profile pic, I'll put one of Cole, Garrett and I when we can finally take a good family picture. This always turns out to be alot harder than it needs to be.

Here is a picture of the Sangria(it doesn't look as good as it did lastnight when it was fresh) Cole even really liked it! It's nice and refreshing.


Sangria
from http://singforyoursupperblog.com/

1 bottle of red wine(I used Menage a Trois)
3-4 cups of Ginger Ale
2 blood oranges, sliced(I had to use reg. navel oranges)
2 lemons, sliced
strawberries(to your liking)
1 pkg. of frozen peaches, thawed

Mix everything together and chill until ready to serve!
I also added a shot of orange vodka, you couldn't even tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment