Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The tax man cometh

Yesterday was a good day. I'll give you a very summarized version.

We(Garrett and I) woke up a little earlier than usual, 7:45 to be exact and played all morning and got ready for the day. Then I dropped him off with Kim(Cole's mom) at her school while me, Cole, my dad, and bro all went and got our taxes done. Last minute, I know. We walked out of that building alot happier than when we went in! If only it could be like that every year. When I picked Garrett up, Kim told me he had so much fun watching her students(1st graders) and said some of the teachers were calling him "super baby" because he seems so advanced for his age. Of course this makes me the overly proud parent, haha. He was ready for a nap when we got home, to say the least. I went to work for a little bit, came home and Chase(Cole's bro) was here from Boston. We got ready and went to Miguelitos for dinner with the family. Garrett did very well. He especially loves Kyle(Cole's oldest bro). He loved his hat too! When we got home Cole FINALLY put together the highchair(pictures below). I got caught up on Biggest Loser because last week my DVR decided not to record it so I had to wait until lastnight to see it online. Then I watched lastnight's episode while doing the elliptical. It was a Biggest Loser night! Now, I'm looking forward to the Rangers game on Saturday with Taylor and Lance and Cole's bday on Sunday!

On a side note, I used to be really good about writing in my diary and this blogging thing kind of reminds me of doing that! I probably won't be as persistent as I used to be, but I'll try my best!

Sitting in his highchair for the first time

Helping dad with the tray

Such a big boy!

Yum... squash

No comments:

Post a Comment