Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New to this!

Well, my mother-in-law insisted I start a blog so she doesn't have to get a Facebook to see pictures of Garrett... so here I am! I'm blaming it all on her, but really, I was already contemplating starting one. I am still kind of getting the hang of this too, so I'm sure I've screwed up somewhere. When I have more time I'll really sit down and mess with it.

Nothing too exciting to tell you about right now. I've just been taking care of Garrett (my 7 month old son) and working VERY part-time. Cole's been working alot lately! He's been working 6 or 7 day weeks. He works from my parents house so it's not like he's cooped up in an office, he would probably disagree with me on that one though.

I might go ahead and post a few recipes since I've been in cooking mode lately. I love reading tried and true recipes so those are the only ones I will ever post. And not to brag, but I think I have pretty good taste in food! Oh, and a few pics of my little man too of course! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment