Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Take me out to the ballgame..."

We had a good week lastweek. We kept pretty busy for the most part. Katie and Landen came over and visited with us, I ate sushi with my parents, we went to the Ranger's game with Taylor and Lance, and today(Cole's 24th bday) we spent most of the day hanging out relaxing.

Earlier today me, Cole, Garrett, my mom, my brother, Brock, Trish, and Dawn(my mom's co-worker) went on a good little walk. Well, Brock rode his bike and Garrett lounged in the stroller. It was such a nice day. I also felt good because I got up this morning and went to spin class so I had my work-out done for the day. I've been trying to work out 6 days a week, but it doesn't always happen. Yesterday I ran/walked 5 miles on the treadmill. I'm trying to build up my endurance. I hate running but I know it's so good for dropping the lbs. So far I'm just at 3 miles of straight running, but I really haven't tried to do more. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm kind of stuck there. Ideally I would like to lose 3-5 more pounds. Enough about that though! It definitely doesn't help when we ate the way we ate tonight. Well, I just kind of picked at stuff but Cole, he ATE! haha. He grilled cream cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon and a steak, and I made him a baked potato and baked beans. The jalapenos were awesome, dipped in ranch of course! :)

We had alot of fun at the Ranger's game lastnight! It was nice to see Taylor, I hadn't seen her in quite a while. She's always busy coaching. After the game we went to Papa G's for awhile. It was nice to see everybody. But I don't know what we would do without Kim(Cole's mom). She watched Garrett for us, as she does all the time it seems! She makes it possible for us to still have "us" time which is nice. It's much needed that's for sure!

A couple of pictures from the game






Here are a few pics of the boys playing earlier tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment