Friday, April 24, 2009

Poor baby :(

Garrett has had a rough couple of days. Wednesday he fell and hit his face on a handle of a dresser and ever since then he's been prone to accidents. I swear someone's going to call CPS on us. His face has about 3 scratches and 2 bruises. It's because he's pulling up on things and not having the best balance. He's kind of getting the hang of trying to sit down softly, but not just yet... obviously. Not alot has gone on the past couple of days, we've just been working and hanging out.

Tonight we are going to Joe T Garcia's. I swear that's like our second home. I feel like we are always up there. It's the only mexican food Cole ever wants. My mom is watching Garrett for us, thank goodness. I just really do not enjoy taking him out to eat with us. It's hard to just relax. But tonight should be fun, we are going with Kellie, Katie, Lance, Taylor and Sara. I can't get too wild and crazy(because usually I do, yeah right) because we have a baby to come back to and I have to work in the morning.

Tomorrow we are going to Plano for Calley's baby shower. I can't believe it's already almost time for her to have her baby! I can't wait to see her little belly. Then tomorrow night we are going to Lance and Taylor's. I think quite a few people are going. I have to bring Garrett along. That's ok though because my friends hardly ever see him because I always get a babysitter when I hang out with them. I think Kellie will be the most happy about this. :)

Well, gotta go get little man, he just woke up from a 2 hour nap!

I'll leave you with these pictures of my battered and bruised baby :(




No comments:

Post a Comment