Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two years and counting...

Yesterday was mine and Cole's 2 year anniversary. We decided we would just celebrate this coming Saturday by going to a nice sushi restaurant in Dallas since we will already be in the area that day. Cole usually plays tennis Tuesday nights anyways so it was pretty much out of the question for us to do anything. When he got home around 4:00 he gave me a card and Reeses peanut butter cups(my fav. candy). The card was very sweet and at the bottom said "Surprise!! We have reservations at Eddie V's tonight at 8:30 and my mom is watching Garrett all night..." I was so surprised! I really didn't expect anything except maybe a card. We have been wanting to try that restaurant for awhile now because we both love seafood. I guess I hadn't had a nice surprise in quite sometime because it totally made my day and we had so much fun. If you like seafood, you WILL NOT be disappointed! It was SO good, pricey but good. We got there early so we could sit in the lounge and listen to the live music. And of course I have to tell you what we had to eat... we started out with a dozen raw oysters, then I had a cup of lobster/shrimp bisque and for the entrees Cole had surf and turf(filet and lobster) and I had 2 lobster tails(I could only eat 1 though! Needless to say I'll be having another good dinner tonight)and for sides we had asparagus with hollandaise sauce and scalloped potatoes. Then for dessert we had banana's foster. Cole wanted creme brulee but we always get that so I talked him into the banana's foster. He loved it of course! :) I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary, everything was perfect!!

Here are a few pictures






Garrett is getting so fun! I love this age. He's got such a little personality. He's all over the place now and pulling up on EVERYTHING! He's such a sweet little guy. I love him more and more each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment