Monday, May 4, 2009

A nice little weekend

Last week was good, not too much to report on. Friday night Cole and I went over to Holly and Tony's new house. The 4 of us and Katie and Whitney hung out by the firepit in their huge backyard and talked, had some drinks and ate some burgers. It was a pleasant time. Saturday I got up and went to the gym, went to work for a bit, then Cole, Garrett and I went to Landen's 2nd bday party at Chisolm Park. Due to the weather we had to stay under a pavilion, but it was nice to see everyone and I think Landen had a pretty good time playing in the rain. I'm sure Katie had an even better time cleaning him up after playing in the rain. ;)

Here are the only pictures I took. I wish I had taken more...




A couple of more pictures from the party that I stole from Katie...(Landen is soaked in the pic, I think it's kind of hard to tell though)






After the party Cole and I just laid low at the house for the night. Sunday I went to spin, and Cole went to a gunshow with my brother and purchased himself a lovely gun, yay(total sarcasm by the way). Kim was nice enough to watch Garrett for me while I went and ran some errands. I went to Southlake Townsquare and picked out my Mother's Day present at James Avery(it's a ring with G's birthstone in it) I had to make sure I liked my first Mother's Day present afterall! I did a little shopping afterwards. I really wish I wasn't so indecisive! It can be very frustrating for me to shop, but I will have to admit it was nice to have some alone time and actually just be able to take my time and look around. After that Cole and I went and ate at Taco Diner and then we saw the new X-Men movie. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. We had a nice little date-night. That pretty much sums up our weekend.

Now, I'm REALLY looking forward to June 4th! Cole's mom informed me yesterday that me, her, Amber(sis-in-law), Sara(Cole's cousin), Granny(Cole's g-ma), and Cindy(Cole's aunt) and all of our little ones are going to stay at the Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa in Hill Country(basically San Antonio). I think it will be a nice getaway and I'm excited to take Garrett! It has a lazy river and lots of kid related things to do. I'm also really looking forward to spending some time in the spa! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment