Saturday, May 16, 2009

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes!!!

From my title you can clearly see that I am in MAJOR shopping mode! It's all Kim's fault! She took me shopping for summer clothes on Thursday and ever since I've just wanted to shop! The thing is... it's hard to get much done with an 8 month old in tow. Yesterday Garrett and I went to the mall, Ulta and Old Navy. I REALLY need to go to Southlake to get some stuff but am not taking him with me so I'll have to wait until I can have a couple of hours to myself. I'm wanting to get stuff mainly for the trips. Speaking of that, we have everything in order and booked for our Cabo trip! I'm SOOO excited! I am just REALLY feeling anxious about leaving my little man behind. It's not that I worry that he won't be in good hands. I am just going to miss him so much! I haven't been away from him for more than 24 hrs. and we will be gone for 5 nights! Atleast our flight leaves early in the morning on Sunday to come home. As much as I love going on vacation I do know it's always so nice to get home.

Other than the trip there's not just a whole lot going on. I've just been playing mom, working out(gotta look good in a bathing suit right?)and working a little. Cole's been good about working out again too. As a matter of fact, that's what he's doing right now. I already did mine for the day. I got up and went to the gym and ran/walked 5 miles and then went and ate Joe T's for lunch with my mom, Holly, Karen, Brock and Garrett. Then of course I felt guilty about that so I did another mile on the elliptical when I got home. Weird, I know. :) It was really nice to catch up with all of them though. Especially Holly. She just got back from her wedding in Montana. I told her she could go eat with us anytime, she likes her some baby! haha.

I'll leave you with a few pictures of G...

This is his "Leave me alone, I'm watching TV face."


No comments:

Post a Comment